It's always hard to know what to say when someone you care mourns their loved ones. Flowers are known to uplift moods and express love and care. Sending flowers is an expression of respect, sympathy and love for the deceased. Sometimes sending a care package with flowers, wine, fruits and their favourite wine could do absolute wonders for their day. Such thoughtful gesture lets them know you care and helps facilitate emotional release, as some mourners struggle to express their grief verbally.
We have selected some of our gorgeous flowers and gifts we think are suitable for this occasion.
You can go by these meaning of colours or select their loved one's favourite colour xx
- White flowers are the most popular to send during a memorial service. They represent legance, reverence, purity and eternal love.
- Pink flowers represent grace, compassion and innocence.
- Red flowers signify strength, respect, devotion and love.
- Blue flowers represent sadness, sympathy and peace. Also ocean and fluidity.
- Orange flowers signify enthusiasm, joy and warmth.
- Purple flowers represent respect, sorrow, sympathy and admiration.
- Yellow flowers signify friendship, warmth and hope. A beautiful bright colour to cheer them up.